What a year... We are all nearly there, the light is visible at the end of the tunnel finally!
Thank you to everyone for getting vaccinated.
The roadmap out for fully vaccinated people is slowly being released and as anticipated we will be following a similar roadmap as per last year but with a few more freedoms for fully vaccinated people only.
As you can see below, dancing is allowed straight away!! Unlike last year.
Weddings, funerals and places of worship:
- Up to 50 guests can attend weddings, with dancing permitted and eating and drinking only while seated.
- Up to 50 guests can attend funerals, with eating and drinking while seated.
- Churches and places of worship to open subject to one person per 4sqm rule, with no singing.
- Masks will remain mandatory for all indoor public venues, including public transport, front-of-house hospitality, retail and business premises, on planes and at airports.
- Only hospitality staff will be required to wear a mask when outdoors.
- Children aged under 12 will not need to wear a mask indoors.
Gatherings in the home and public spaces:
- Up to five visitors will be allowed in a home where all adults are vaccinated (not including children 12 and under).
- Up to 20 people can gather in outdoor settings.