Event and party Trends to Help you Plan your celebration
- Decorative Lighting
- Cocktail Style Event
- Environmentally Responsible Events
- Outdoor Events
- Ceiling Installs
2021, it's nearly completely in the rear view mirror and there has never been a better excuse to say goodbye to the year that was than with a Christmas party be it a work or private affair.
In 2021 we are obviously seeing that spending behaviours are more calculated and just as we saw last year clients are looking to get the biggest bang for their buck, so they are focusing on style elements that not only look amazing but are also friendly to the budget.
1. Decorative Lighting. Fairy Lights, Fairy Lights, Fairy Lights! It Must be the Year of The Fairy Light. Due to their wow factor and relatively good value for budgets, they give good bang for their buck, Fairy lights seem to be the hottest trend at the moment, from ceiling canopies indoors to fairy light tunnels for private dining experiences, they are creatively being installed pretty much anywhere.
2. Cocktail Style Event. In the last month we have seen a dramatic increase in clients wanting a cocktail style layout for their end of year event. With the year that was, they are wanting to create a more social setting that is a more fun and relaxed environment whilst still catering to their ideal event PAX. Bar Tables, Stools, lounge pod and throw in a DJ and you're all done.
3.Environmentally Responsible. Environmentally events, at a corporate level have been around for a while now but after this last lockdown we have seen that our private clientele have an increased awareness of the wastage involved within their event and are actively making decisions for their style or theme that prevent excessive Environmental impact with food wastage at the top of the list. This has a lot to do with why we have seen a large increase in Cocktail Style Events.
4. Outdoor Events. This is probably less of a trend of choice rather a trend of necessity. Whatever it takes to get every event over the line! Outdoors it is. We have transformed quite a few indoor parties for the end of the year into an outdoor experience. With everyone being trapped inside for such a long time and outdoor events being more Covid safe we have seen an influx.
5. Ceiling Installs. Who doesn't love a ceiling install? With an imperative to create an amazing end of year bash that is remembered, ceiling installs are becoming all the rage at the moment, needless to say a week does not go by where we don't have a good ladder workout. With clients looking to create impact and a feature that transforms the whole space whilst creating the ideal atmosphere Ceiling installs of all types have become increasingly popular this year. Fairy Lights have been popular for a while but we are seeing an increase in custom coloured drapery.